Atlanta Northside is ranked the nation's leader of maternity services!!
Attractive Call Schedule!
Growing Atlanta full-service, office-based women's health practice is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join our exceptional team.
- Providers see patients in two of our office locations, as well as take call and perform deliveries.
- Two office-based clinics are staffed with midwives, nursing staff, sonographers and administrative staff.
- Includes a perinatology practice, which supports all of our high-risk pregnancies.
- We utilize Endosee, providing patients a way to undergo an endometrial biopsy in the office instead of the hospital.
- Attractive Call Schedule!!
- Schedule hours are 8:30-4:30, but could be longer or shorter depending on patient volume for that day.
- All deliveries and major surgery at Northside Hospital main campus.
Atlanta is a vibrant city with multiple, diverse neighborhoods and a thriving gourmet scene. It is also a travel hub for airlines to take you anywhere in the world. Short driving distance to Lake Lanier, the Appalachian foothills and coastal towns such as Savannah and Charleston. There are museums, historical sites, professional sports teams and theaters that provide entertainment for anyone.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix? Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient?. We invite you to join the Pediatrix? family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website