Description• Now Offering Up to a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
*sign-on available to external candidates only with at least one year of nursing experience*
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Case Manager Registered Nurse RN to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Case Manager Registered Nurse RN opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
- In this role, you will perform preadmission, concurrent and retrospective review for all payers.
- Work closely with physicians, MD office and ED, applying appropriateness criteria to all new admissions
- You will identify and intervene coordination of care on patients, including length of stay and resource utilization issues
- You will provide assessments for patients/families having complex needs and/or medically complex diagnoses
- Collaborate with clinical staff to develops treatment goals and plans interventions to assist the patient and family
- You will refer patients requiring extended care post discharge to long term care, skilled nursing and/or acute rehab facilities and arrange for transfer
- You will work closely with community agencies to assist patients and families after discharge
- Be aware of current trends that influence health care practice and assures compliance with regulatory, governmental and organizational standards
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in NH or valid Compact State License
- BLS (American Heart Association BLS Provider or Red Cross BLS)
- One to three years of nursing case management experience preferred
Portsmouth Regional Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1882. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We serve the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast. We are one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. As part of HCA Healthcare, Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care. We hold several prestigious accreditations. These include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Case Manager Registered Nurse RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website