Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryParticipates in contract negotiations and actively manages financial components of active contracts. Evaluates and provides key input into the determination of financial strategy for payer proposals in conjunction with Sr. Financial Analyst and senior leadership to ensure Managed Care goals are supported as well as viability factors for service lines and potential expansion of programs and health plan products. This includes a support role in negotiations on an ongoing basis. Develops and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization.
- Serves as support in collaboration with Sr. Financial Analyst responsible for the ongoing analysis of initiatives identified by business plans and other finance initiatives to assure compliance and achievement of goals including modeling for Health System. 30%
- Provides support to the Sr. Financial Analyst, Contract Manager and Director, as needed through contract evaluation, modeling and interpretation. 30%
- Serves as support in the coordination and preparation of projects in order to meet health company strategic and budgetary goals. 15%
- Supports the financial project and analysis process in development of the financial portion of the Company annual and long range forecast, bond filings, and rating agencies as may be required. 15%
- Assists department leaders on managed care issues with outside organizations such as managed care organizations, the South Carolina Hospital Association and other health care providers. 5%
- Responsible for assisting in and maintaining and enhancing relationship with managed care organizations. 5%
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of Financial Analysis Experience, 2 years directly within Managed Care
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Listed Above
- CPA, MBA, MHA or related Masters Degree in lieu of 1 years experience.
Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
- Proficiency with EPIC, Experian and/or other contract management, contract modelling, and electronic health record systems - Preferred
- Master's Degree - Preferred
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and data entry - Required
LocationPrisma Health Corporate Office
Department70019069 Managed Care Contracting
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website