We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected physician-owned practice in Northern Virginia, just a few miles from Washington, D.C.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our established team of 4 OB/GYN physicians, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- Our providers are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in complete prenatal and postnatal care, in addition to laparoscopic surgeries and various in-office procedures
- We currently have 3 office locations in Alexandria, Annandale, and Falls Church, VA.
- Our patients deliver at Inova Fairfax, the largest hospital in Northern Virginia with a level IV NICU.
- 1:4 call schedule
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including paid time off, CME allowance, health insurance, and license reimbursement
Located in Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Annandale, Falls Church):
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Northern Virginia borders downtown Washington, D.C. and is conveniently situated between three major airports.
- Alexandria, Annandale, and Falls Church are all described as safe suburban communities with highly ranked schools and affordable real estate.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Residents can take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected physician-owned practice in Northern...
Apply on company website