The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns in America.
Fort Payne (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, you'll love Fort Payne.
Audiologist needed to provide full-time services in an established, well respected Practice in the community.
- Successful hearing aid business within the Practice.
- Join the only ENT Practice within 2 Counties.
- Audiologist would take over retiring Physician's patients.
- Short commute from home to Hospital/Practice
- Welcoming Physicians and experienced staff
- All necessary equipment ready and available.
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic audiologic testing such as hearing evals, OAE, ABR, VNG and ECochG.
- Option to dispense and fit hearing aids with incentivized structure
- Flexible schedule.
- Highly competitive Compensation Package offered.
The Community: The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns ...
Apply on company website