DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Manager ED you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Rapides Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Rapides Regional, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
From heart attack to stroke to gunshot wounds, motor vehicle accidents, or just fractured bones, ER nurses see it all. ER nurses learn to quickly triage patients based on immediate observation and acute assessment skills, then to treat symptoms in order of life-threatening priority.About this unit:
- 51-bed full service Emergency Room with Trauma Care
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center
- Amazing teamwork throughout all levels – Physicians, Leadership, RNs, PCTs
- The Emergency Department Clinical Manager is responsible for the supervision of departmental activity and personnel in rendering high quality, compassionate and efficient emergency patient care.
- Ability to handle the stresses of a crisis situation and still display a tolerant, calm appearance and professional attitude
- He/she should also possess leadership qualities and abilities and should be able to delegate authority and accept responsibility for own actions and the actions of those under their supervision.
- The ED Clinical Manager is responsible for assisting with the oversight of daily operations of the Emergency Department.
- He/she manages all staff members in the Emergency Department and works closely with medical staff members as well.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana
- BSN preferred
- At least three years' experience in Emergency Nursing practice with preferred experience in Critical Care
- Completion of BLS and ACLS within 3 months of employment and aspirations toward TNCC, ENPC, and CEN
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our ER Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website