OBJECTIVE: To ensure the efficient loan closing process, accurate documentation completion and tracking.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Coordination of legal representation and liaison between borrower's and lender's counsel, Loan Officers, and management for all issues relative to new loan closings, including but not limited to:
- Review residential construction loan documentation for accuracy, verification of loan covenants within documentation, including
- Tri-party Agreements
- Title Commitments
- Plan and Cost Reviews
- Environmental Reports
- Due diligence.
- Schedule and attend closings
- Responsible for new loan input to loan administration and tracking systems and coordination of initial loan disbursement
- Follow up and monitoring of pos closing issues
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO number, complying with any background checks associated with obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as offered through BancTrain and Bankers Edge; as well as using the number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the Bank's policy.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Education and Experience: College degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred; significant loan documentation and closing experience may substitute. A minimum of 5 years of progressive commercial loan documentation experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); familiarity with banking and commercial loan systems: LaserPro, Silverlake, Baker Hill preferred
- Proven ability to be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to show initiative, be a self starter, work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to keep confidential and privileged information in a secure a responsible fashion
- Ability to travel locally
- Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
- Local travel may be required depending on location of closing meetings
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
- Ability to bend or squat for filing purposes
- Ability to drive for local travel
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website