OBJECTIVE: To always exceed Customer expectations by ensuring professional, friendly, accurate and efficient customer transactions. Turn our Customers into Fans.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Provide superior customer service by exhibiting a friendly and professional demeanor at all times, greet customers properly. When performing platform duties stand, shake hands, escort to specific areas of the Store as needed. Answer telephone in a professional manner and per Bank guidelines.
- Cross trained for both line and platform job functions:
- Complete all customer and systems transaction that take place on the line, accurately and efficiently (for example but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, research account information, place holds on accounts, on-line transfers, miscellaneous item processing)
- Balance cash drawer daily, accurately and efficiently.
- Understand and accurately perform other operational duties within the store, as assigned by Supervisor, such as but not limited to; balance vault, ATM, Magic Money
- Account openings with in bank policy including proficiency in:
- explaining account features and benefits
- counseling customers on appropriate choices
- completing and processing all applicable documentation
- Understanding of account maintenance activities and proper account closure process
- Understand bank products and services to be able to respond appropriately to customer inquiries regarding products; refer Sr. Customer Service Associate, any Supervisory level staff or the Assistant Manager, as needed.
- Strengthen customer relationships by cross promoting other bank products and services that fit their needs.
- Understand Retail Banking policies and procedures for position and ensure compliance.
- Accept assignments as required to maintain adequate staffing levels throughout the entire Store system.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Bankers Edge.
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO number, complying with any background checks associated with obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as offered through BancTrain and Bankers Edge; as well as using the number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the Bank's policy.
- *Consumer Lending product and process will be assessed by the Assistant Manager. At such time as it is deemed appropriate the CSA 2 will be recommended for the MLO/NMLS process and only after completion of appropriate training be required and eligible to discuss any loan product covered by the Safe Act.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of Retail Banking and customer service experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong math/numbers aptitude
- Good basic computer skills, including proficient use of banking systems
- Ability to perform job functions efficiently, accurately and with attention to detail
- Strong Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- Bi-lingual preferred (Gujarati)
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions; the bank maintains seven day a week operations with operational hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM; Saturdays, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and Sundays 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All retail bank staff may be required to work any hours during normal operational hours and specific personal scheduling needs may not be available.
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website