OBJECTIVE: Contributes to the overall information technology operations of the Bank through managing day to day operations of our core banking solution, prioritizing enhancements and escalations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Accountable for the Budget/P&L for the IT operations and all IT vendor relationships, including billing, will constantly work to reduce Total Cost of Ownership without sacrificing customer service or quality
- Oversee Core Banking Administration
- Responsible for Core Application Support and Administration (Including “surround applications such as teller, card processing, digital Image Archive, etc)
- Provides Assistance and backup for Security Administration Functions for host processor and the Core Banking Application
- Add, remove and change user profiles
- Configure new devices for host processor
- Install new software sent by Core Provider (Report Retrieval, Platform, Releases, PTFs, OS Upgrades, etc.)
- Oversee hardware installations
- Verify that new products and third-party software are compatible with host processor and Core Banking Platform
- Install and configure security software
- Responsible for all Processing (inputs and outputs) consistently with our SLA's
- Accountable for Business Continuity of the Core Banking Systems
- Owner for Core utilization and capacity planning
- Chairs the Core Banking Committee which brings all business units together to assess release schedules provided by the core provider and prioritize and drive enhancements required by Republic from the Core Banking Provider
- Backup - Maintain daily operations
- Check status of all host processor communications – controllers, printers, devices
- Enable users who have varied off their profiles and/or devices
- Participate in Incident management as required
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Republic Bank University.
- Other duties or projects may be assigned
Education and Experience:
Secondary education in IT or related areas (Bachelor's or Associates); significant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Minimum of 5 years' experience with and banking systems (preferably Silverlake/Jack Henry/ or Fiserv Premier) with at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong computer experience and knowledge; PC and mainframe; knowledge of Core Processing Systems; Core Banking Systems such as Jack Henry/Silverlake and Fiserv Premier preferred; Microsoft Office Products required.
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and remain accurate and efficient; demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented
- Good oral communications skills; ability to communicate with all employees
- Competent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain flexibility, adapt to a change environment, shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- The ability to maintain confidential information
- Project Management discipline and approaches
- Proven initiative to be a self starter and proactive approach
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditionsPHYSICAL DEMANDS
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
Apply on company website