OBJECTIVE: To oversee the development, launch, and operation of new and existing retail bank products and services, including retail loan products and credit cards but excluding cash management products and services.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Responsible to shepherd any new product or service through the development process, from design to implementation. This process will include assessment of all financial impacts; as well as operational, marketing, credit, risk, and training issues.
- Responsible for addressing all elements of the service and support process, including but not limited to, ongoing product support, product delivery, reconcilement, Customer communication, and compliance.
- Responsible for timely routine reporting of financial results of products, as well as ad hoc reporting, to executive management.
- Act as a knowledgeable consultant regarding product and services offered.
- Continually evaluate current products and services to ensure that Customer needs are addressed and that products and services are relevant and competitive.
- Responsible for researching industry trends and competitor product and service analysis to drive product enhancements
- Develop, implement, and maintain operating and business continuity procedures for retail products and services.
- Ensure Retail Banking products and services meet all regulatory and compliance requirements and guidelines.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Republic Bank University.
- Other special projects or assignments as directed.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred a minimum of; 5 years of job, department or related industry experience.
Skills and Competencies:
· Intermediate computer skills, Microsoft Office required; exposure to banking/finance systems preferred
· Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
· Project management skills required and certification preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
· Ability to work without supervision
· Ability to multi-task and remain organized
· Ability to maintain confidential Customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
· Professional appearance and demeanorWORKING CONDITIONS
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
· Frequently sitting
· Lifting/carrying up to 15 lbs.
· Manual dexterity for computer work
· Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform all essential functions
· Must be able to drive and have a valid driver's license
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website