OBJECTIVE: Inspire and provide Fanatic Customer Service by always maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor and ensuring all transactions are efficient and accurate. Practice sound judgment in overseeing and enforcing Bank policy, procedure; and cultural initiatives.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Lead your team in Fanatic Customer Service and ensure staff understands and delivers Fanatical Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations!
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Provide superior customer service by exhibiting a friendly and professional demeanor at all times; greet customers properly, answer telephone in a professional manner. Ensure staff maintain proper Customer Service Standards
- Act in supervisory capacity as needed or scheduled, while also maintaining responsible for any functional role at the Customer Service Associate 1, 2 or senior level.
- Supervise all Customer Service Associate levels.
- Oversee transactions and provide approvals for certain transactions.
- Act as back-up to any Store Supervisor level and Assistant Manager, as needed
- Participates in employee reviews, hiring decisions, disciplinary decisions, and termination decisions
- Ability to work proficiently at any Customer Service Associate level (see corresponding job description for CSA level duties)
- To support Consumer Lending activities, MLO Number and following NMLS guidelines is required.
- Becoming /maintaining status as a Notary is required.
- Assist in training new employees
- Complete all customer and systems transaction accurately and efficiently (for example but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, research account information, place holds on accounts, on-line transfers, miscellaneous item processing; new account openings).
- Completion of any management or leadership training deemed necessary and required by the Bank.
- Balance cash drawer daily, accurately and efficiently; assist staff having issues with balancing their cash drawer.
- Understand and accurately perform and/or supervise other operational duties within the store such as but not limited to; balance vault, ATM, Magic Money (see Store Operations Job Aid )
- Proficient understanding bank products and services to be to strengthen customer relationships by cross promoting and selling other bank products and services that fit their needs; respond appropriately to customer inquiries; or to properly refer to other Bank Staff as needed
- Understand and enforce Retail Banking policies and procedures and ensure compliance by staff
- Accept assignments as required to maintain adequate staffing levels throughout Store system.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Bankers Edge.
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO number, complying with any background checks associated with obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as offered through BancTrain and Bankers Edge; as well as using the number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the Bank's policy.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of Retail Banking experience with a minimum of 1 years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Superior Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel; and Banking Systems
- Ability to remain flexibility, adapt to a change environment, shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent problem resolution and decision making ability
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven initiative to be a self starter and work with a proactive approach
- Demonstrated ability to understand policy and procedure, including implementation and enforcement
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website