DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Licensed Social Services Clinician with Research Psychiatric Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
We are seeking a Licensed Social Services Clinician to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Responsibilities:
- Provide professional therapeutic services to behavioral health patients on a designated unit in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Licensed Social Service Clinicians are responsible for psychosocial assessments, individual, group and family therapy, discharge planning/case management service, crisis intervention and liaison services with referral sources and other departments within the hospital.
- Demonstrate competency to provide age appropriate care to adolescent patients (12-18 years of age), adult patients (18 and older, including geriatric patients age 55 years+).
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited university
- Current Missouri Licensure for independent clinical practice (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT)
- Prior experience working with a psychiatric mental health population, preferably in an inpatient setting. Prefer experience with case management, discharge planning, group leadership skills, age specific growth and development, crisis and behavior management, family therapy theory and practice.
For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website