Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking an IIOT Solutions Manager to join our Rexel Automation team in Dallas, TX!
Location is flexible - Dallas or Chicago is preferred (considering other areas in the Eastern portion of the US)
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Solutions Manager is responsible for leading Rexel's efforts in accelerating our capabilities to support our customer's industrial digital transformation journeys. Additionally, this role is responsible for presenting the whole IIOT solution to our customers and supporting Rexel's technical specialists for their industrial IT-related sales. The successful candidate will develop collaborative partnerships with system integrators, structured cabling installers, and IT manufacturers offering a complete turnkey solution. The ability to sell services in addition to developing strong customer and integrator relationships will be critical to the success of this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote turnkey IT/OT solutions including but not limited to assessment services, network infrastructure, network management, cybersecurity, video surveillance, power over Ethernet, and other network applications.
- Present solution proposal to the customer at IT and executive levels
- Execute site audit with sales colleagues and partners
- Coordinate project execution with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in developing network security policies for customers with the support of our integrator and supplier partners
- Work closely with internal Automation Specialists and Sales Account Managers to assist
- them with formulating and executing sales strategies from initial call to close; make joint sales calls.
- Hold business reviews with stakeholders including executive management to update action plans and respond to dynamic situations.
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- Facilitate the introduction of other Rexel initiatives at the customer level
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology-driven discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Equivalent experience and certifications will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years' successful experience in IT system and solution sales
- Network Engineering Certification (CCNA or MCSE or equivalent) is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal communications, analytical and problem solving, organizational and written/verbal communication skills required
- The ability to learn processes and concepts and to understand technical functions quickly
- The ability to foster an open dialogue and extend collaboration with other internal and external stakeholders
- Effective prioritization, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Experience in industrial sales would be an asset
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and staff to make an accurate assessment of customer and branch needs.
Ability to verify and calculate figures such as cost, credit, debit and profit, shortage, loss and understand and interpret financial and or inventory data and reports and balance sheets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, internet software and order processing systems.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form. Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to analyze customer, branch and employee problems and to recommend the proper course of action. Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
The attendance demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance is required Monday through Friday within normal business hours. Employee may be required to occasionally work on Saturdays and Sundays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, handle, or feel, and required to speak, read, and hear English. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. There may be occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions while in the warehouse. This is a high-stress and fast-paced environment.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email email@example.com or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Apply on company website