Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Branch Sales Representative to support our Rexel team in Charlottesville, VA!
Branch Sales Representatives (BSR) contribute to a Branch's sales and profitability by increasing the number of customers a branch conducts business with on an annual basis, and by increasing the variety of products sold to those customers.
- Increase the number of new and active (repeat) customers for an assigned branch location
- Utilize Rexel branch sales tools and reports to identify customer growth targets and record sales activities
- Increase the number of active SKUs, utilizing national and regional marketing programs, weekly promotions, product magazines, blitzes, etc.
- Actively promote Rexel's digital platforms, increasing web-shop and digital tools utilization
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. marketing) to ensure a comprehensive approach when in contact with customers
- Actively contribute to regional and branch marketing promotions
- Maintain detailed customer information in Rexel's CRM (Sales Central)
- Participate in branch sales, quality and service meetings
- Interface with customers to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Achieve, maintain, and enhance technical, personal, and product knowledge capabilities at required levels by attending customer seminars, schools, and special promotions; and participating in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of related experience in sales, customer service, and/or management, or equivalent combination of training education and experience
- Proven time management skills with the ability to work efficiently and balance numerous tasks and projects
- Able and willing to travel on a regular basis to visit customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to support satisfying customer requirements and cross functional relationships
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Proficient with digital tools
- Detail oriented, excellent follow through
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
- Able and willing to work overtime as needed
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Branch Sales Representative 95857 Charlottesville Rexel C&I Branch Field Sales Sales/Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Charlottesville
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia
Apply on company website