Job LocationRaleigh, NC
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support. RHA is dedicated to supporting people as they strive for increasing independence, personal growth, and opportunities in their communities. The guiding principle of RHA is that every person is unique and, therefore, every path to independence, recovery, and wellness is unique. Our approach to care puts the needs of the people and communities we serve at the center of every decision.
The Community Alternative Program for Children is a Community Based Services Waiver designed to provide an alternative placement in a nursing facility for beneficiaries who prefer to remain in his or her primary private residences and would be at risk of institutionalization without these services. We work with individuals to establish the person-centered plan and to coordinate care and services including personal care, waiver supplies, home modifications and educational support.
RHA Health Services is a large and growing company offering a range of services for people with disabilities. Our mission is to open the world for people with disabilities and, in turn, enrich the lives of everyone they touch. RHA Health Services is known for providing quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement.
Our ideal CAP Case Manager is an excellent communicator and listener with strong case management experience and who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team providing crisis response.
- Bachelor's degree in social work from an accredited school of social work OR
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field from an accredited college or university and one year directly related experience OR
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two years directly related experience.
"Directly related experience" is defined as human services experience in the areas of case management, assessment, and referral, supportive counseling, intervention, psycho-social therapy and treatment planning.
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job-specific training opportunities
Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website