We are hiring for:Caregiver / Direct Support Professional / DSP
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
We are offering a $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS for FULL TIME AND MULTIPLE AVAILABLE SCHEDULES!
Pay rate: $11.50-$12.50/hr
Sign-on bonus for Full Time Openings: $1,500
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
Schedule: All Shifts Available --- shifts and schedules may vary by location and typically a variety of shifts are available. Shifts cover all days of the week, Monday through Sunday.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Every other weekend option
- Assist with Health and Safety Procedures-
- Assist with People Supported Development
- Assists with Person Supported Community Life
- Provides support to team members and supervisors
- Assists with person-centered plan and outcomes
- Assists with medical requests
- Assist with data collection and reporting
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers' license
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent (General Educational Development or GED) or have a minimum score of 75 on the Short Test of Functional Health Literacy for Adults (STOFHLA) or Test of Functional Health Literacy for Adults (TOFHLA) .
Physical requirements to perform essential functions of the job included:
- Regularly required to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and stop.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in CPR from the floor level requiring to work on hands, knees, bending, standing and lifting.
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports to identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Multiple schedules, offer flexibility
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- $1,500 SIGN-ON-BONUS
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website