We are hiring for:Direct Support Professional / DSP / Caregiver / Part Time
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
Offering a $500 SIGN-ON-BONUS!
Base pay set by the facility. Additional pay bonuses and differentials for specific locations and shifts.
Sign on bonus: $500
- Bonus is for part time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 weekends per month (Saturday and Sunday)
- Shift must be an 8- or 12-hour shift (Saturday and Sunday), totaling a minimum of 16 or 24 hours per, a minimum of two weeks
Assist with Health and Safety Procedures-
Assist with People Supported Development
Assists with Person Supported Community Life
Provides Support to team members and supervisors
Assists with person centered plan and outcomes
Assists with medical requests
Assist with data collection and reporting
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent (General Educational Development or GED) or have a minimum score of 75 on the Short Test of Functional Health Literacy for Adults (STOFHLA) or Test of Functional Health Literacy for Adults (TOFHLA) .
At least 18 years of age
Valid drivers' license
Physical requirements to perform essential functions of the job included:
Regularly required to lift 30 lbs.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
Must be able to pull a minimum of 50lbs.
Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and stop.
Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
Required to regularly stand and walk.
Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in CPR from the floor level requiring to work on hands, knees, bending, standing and lifting.
Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Why Should You Apply?
Ability to help others and make a difference
Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
Multiple schedules, offer flexibility
Opportunities for training and advancement
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website