Job LocationHigh Point, NC
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Are you a Psychiatrist that wants to focus your expertise on serving people, rather than trying to manage a business?
Then join RHA Behavioral Health!
RHA is seeking Licensed Psychiatrists interested in joining RHA's team in beautiful North Carolina. We operate throughout the state, with locations at or just hours away from the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, gorgeous Outer Banks, and the convenient beaches of SC.
RHA Behavioral Health is an evolving non-profit provider of behavioral health services located throughout North Carolina. We are Interested in candidates who treat adults or children/adolescents. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals to make a difference in people's lives.
Our Licensed Psychiatrist provides psychiatric and medical assessment, treatment, clinical supervision, education, and training to RHA Behavioral Health Staff. The psychiatrist is responsible for the development, implementation, and supervision of medication, psychiatric and medical treatment policies and procedures. As applicable, the Psychiatrist serves as a key member of treatment and works in conjunction with other team members to ensure that psychiatric services are integrated into the clients overall treatment.
This position is an integral part of the team and would work in collaboration with not only other RHA staff but health care professionals in the community. Relies on experience, knowledge, and judgment to provide services with limited supervision and direction.
Below are a few highlights of RHA Behavioral Health:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) hybrid with movement to a fully established EMR.
- Just-In-Time (JIT) scheduling. RHA support staff and clinical leadership manage's the schedule so the person prescribing doesn't have to.
- Nursing assistants in specified sites.
- Established protocols regarding communication with primary care.
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Relocation expenses reimbursement may be negotiated.
- Completion of an MD Residency training program in Psychiatry.
- Board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
- Valid driver's license (this is a condition of employment) including personal vehicle insurance coverage.
- The following are conditions of employment: CPR, first aid, NCI certification and others that may be specified and/or required by future company regulations. Must maintain proficiency in company sponsored training and certifications and privileging if required.
Physical requirements to perform essential functions of the job included:
- Regular required to lift 20 lbs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and stoop.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in CPR from the floor level requiring to work on hands, knees, bending, standing and lifting.
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
- Must be able to talk and hear
Benefits: As a Psychiatrist with RHA, you can expect competitive market-based pay and an excellent benefits package. We are committed to maintaining a strong, dedicated workforce through innovative recruitment, comprehensive screening and competitive benefits and compensation programs.
Our leadership development and training is specifically designed to develop, retain and reward qualified and professional employees. Psychiatrists can pursue education through our tuition reimbursement program and move into supervisory and management roles in various areas of RHA.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of the people we serve. Our holistic person-centered approach, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry, leads our employees to see the people we serve less as clients and more as friends.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for eligible full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance,
- Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website