At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
The Photographer is responsible for photo retouching and product photography, including interior and exterior product photos, lifestyle and still life photos, as well more candid photos for use on social media platforms. This position will be responsible for the majority of our in-house agency's photo retouching and archiving, plus photo scouting, photo shoot coordination and execution of photo shoots as needed.
The Photographer position is located within the corporate marketing department and reports to the Photography Manager. This role requires proven experience with architectural/commercial photography and retouching, as well as flexibility and adaptability to the fast-paced, changing needs of our team and organization.
- High level photo retouching.
- Completing photo shoots for Richmond American's product and Home Gallery as needed.
- May be in the field and traveling up to 50% of schedule. Will be responsible for photo shoots from start
- Coordinating all details of photo shoots, including, but not limited to, landscaping, merchandising, model home maintenance and contracting models for lifestyle shots.
- Working with the Sr. Art Director and Photography Manager on art direction.
- Working with the CD, Branding and Content on concept direction for social media and blog shoots.
- Completing research on necessary equipment and making recommendations to agency director for purchase.
- Updating and maintaining image library and photography archives and keeping key team members informed on completed photos so they can be used and distributed.
- Performing other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- BA in photography or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 3 years of commercial photography experience (architectural photography a plus). Must have full knowledge of digital cameras, lighting, MAC, Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat and all Microsoft office programs. Must be a self-motivated individual, have strong communication skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, be accurate and flexible. Must have experience in lighting and stylizing shots. Must have a high attention to detail when retouching and compositing photography.
BENEFITS & PERKS
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-SS1-1
Apply on company website