A growing academic program in Pennsylvania is excited to welcome an additional pediatric urologist to their program. The incoming physician will join a physician-led health care system that provides services to nearly 3 million people.
- Hospital is a 500 bed, level I trauma center
- Has been named as a top 100 hospital
- The hospital offers more than 30 medical residency programs in a variety of specialties, including urology
- 100% pediatric urology position
- The urology program has more than 20 urologists throughout the system. The pediatric urology department currently has one other pediatric urologist and a dedicated physician assistant
- Call will be eight weekdays per month and one weekend
- The program has robots, though robotic interest/experience is not required
- Urologist will work with and teach urology residents
- Research opportunities are available
- Competitive compensation along with student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation stipend. Training stipends are available for residents and fellows
Enjoy living and working in a gorgeous and affordable Pennsylvania city! Its beautiful location is perfect for those who love outdoor recreation, hiking, biking, running, horseback riding, fishing, and/or hunting. The area offers a wonderful quality of life and tons or recreational activities to enjoy.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
Internal number: 3641
Apply on company website