At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush has an immediate need for an Advanced Systems Network Engineer to join its growing team! The Advanced Systems Network Engineer is accountable for overall vehicle network architecture and network devices development and execution. The Advanced Systems Network Engineer provides network and vehicle configuration updates, troubleshooting, and testing. This position is located in Troy, MI.
- Executes in-vehicle network architecture with the team
- Documents solutions for deliverables
- Recommends and evaluates network hardware
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Must be a US citizen or US lawful permanent resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with In-Vehicle Network (IVN) architecture and design
- Experience with networking hardware, network structures, data transmission rate, network configuration, network protocol, and network resource utilization
- Knowledge in Agile program methodology and implementation
- Ability to configure, network, and troubleshoot
- Ability to work on the engineering and integration of military ground vehicle electronics systems and subsystems
- Knowledge of best practices in documentation of networking and network hardware
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Controller Area Network (CANBUS), C4ISR/Electronic Warfare Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS), Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCiE), video distribution networks, and in-vehicle networks
- Master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience with Agile Process methodologies
- Experience developing and writing requirements definitions
- Experience in network development, configuration, and testing
- Experience with the engineering and integration of military ground vehicle electronics systems and subsystems
- Good knowledge of Vetronics systems and application
- Good understanding of business processes: creation, refinement, and gap analyses
- Ability to interface with software, network, hardware development, and integration teams
- Knowledge of network topology, communications standards, and protocols
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website