At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join with a variety of projects in calibration? Here at Roush, we are seeking an Automotive Calibration Mechanic / Technician to support our team. The ideal candidate must show a capacity to assimilate and understand the implications of new developments, and quickly respond appropriately to situations as they evolve. This position will be located in Austin, TX.
- Plan, execute and manage all calibration operations of site
- Manage the execution of daily calibration data collection using Linux based tools
- Create and maintain vehicle tracking and part update spreadsheets
- Generate fleet approved vehicle calibrations with vehicle operations
- Support calibration setup and maintenance at site
- Diagnose vehicle issues using calibration tools
- Travel to support calibration group needs
- Report out results of testing and document the workflows
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of hands-on automotive mechanic / technician experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven automotive troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Linux and command line scripts
- Previous experience with calibration
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website