At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you an Automotive Mechanic / Technician that wants to work with cutting edge technology? ROUSH Prototype does work on experimental vehicle builds built with brand new parts. We have a large multi-hoist garage in a clean, indoor shop environment. Do you want to build a car from the ground up? Come work on cool stuff and be part of a growing team as an Automotive Mechanic / Technician! We are looking for experienced Automotive Mechanic / Technician on our day or afternoon shift available in our Allen Park, MI facility.
- Minimum three years' automotive mechanic / technician experience or equivalent military experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have own tools with rolling tool box
- Well-rounded mechanical experience
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must be an automotive mechanic / technician that is a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
- Ford experience preferred
- State/ASE certifications preferred
- Prototype build mechanic experience preferred
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website