At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for a Calibration Development Engineer who will be responsible for performing vehicle-based testing and coordinating with a diverse group of departments to ensure project success. The Calibration Development Engineer position is a hands-on engineering position in a dynamic testing environment. The Calibration Development Engineer must show the capacity to assimilate and understand the implications of new developments, quickly responding appropriately to situations as they evolve. The position is based around calibration but also reaches out into the design and development of hardware, software, controls, and wiring.
As a Calibration Development Engineer, you will:
- Carry out dynamometer and vehicle-based calibration development.
- Analyze results to calibrate the powertrain control system.
- Support the validation and release of the calibrations into production.
- Coordinate multiple automotive engineering and testing projects for a variety of customers.
- Prepare and deliver technical reports and presentations for status reviews and project sign-off.
- Support component and system design activities, as needed.
- Travel to local Roush sites and/or customer sites for meetings (less than 5% domestic travel).
Minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in a test lab environment.
- Vehicle testing and system integration experience.
- ETAS INCA (Integrated Calibration and Application Tool) or ATI (Accurate Technologies, Inc.) Vision calibration tools experience.
- Strong hands-on mechanical background.
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude toward vehicle testing and development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Must have valid driver's license with safe driving record.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
A successful candidate may also have:
- 1-year experience electric/hybrid vehicle calibration/development experience strongly preferred.
- MATLAB, Simulink, or C program documentation experience.
- Diesel and/or alternative fuel engine calibration experience.
To apply for this position and view all of our other career opportunities at Roush, click here: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
If you need reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website