At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is currently looking for a Test Site Manager to manage a diverse workforce in a dynamic environment. The position is responsible for meeting program deliverables by overseeing automotive testing operations for various vehicle manufactures and ensuring on-time delivery of accurate test data.
As a Test Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with the internal and external customers, presenting materials, troubleshooting issues and providing updates as needed
- Ensuring that the site has the correct staffing (both direct and contract) for current and future programs
- Managing personnel needs and issues
- Responsible for enforcing facility and on-road safety protocols and procedures
- Meeting all established customer testing objectives for the testing operations by supervising the day-to-day operations at the site/facility
- Maintaining the physical facility/site by ensuring that all equipment, office space, and facility grounds are adequate, secure, and efficient
- Traveling to local Roush/customer sites for meetings – approximately 5%
To be considered as a Test Site Manager, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- 3 years of experience leading and coordinating projects that include assigning and monitoring tasks to other workers
- Experience resolving issues quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *JG *KR
Apply on company website