At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
We are looking for an exceptional treasury management professional to become an integral member of our accounting and finance team out of our office in Farmington, Michigan. The Treasury Analyst plays a central role within the cash and treasury department in the reporting and management of cash flow activities, payments, cash forecasting, and debt management. The position requires a high level of business acumen, initiative, responsiveness, and accuracy.
As the Treasury Analyst, you will:
- Manage, report, and reconcile U.S. Cash.
- Initiate ACH (Automated Clearing House) and wire transfer requests to international and domestic vendors.
- Prepare cash forecasts, perform variance analysis, and track results of financial data.
- Conduct credit check investigations and make recommendations.
- Monitor and follow-up on company online order fraud initiatives.
- Provide support for month end close process.
- Monitor and reconcile all merchant and PayPal accounts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in cash management or treasury operations in a corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work with a cross-functional staff.
- Excellent computer skills, with a strong proficiency in MS Excel.
A successful candidate may also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
To apply for this position and view all of our other career opportunities at Roush, click here: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
If you need reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website