We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Are you a skilled Welder looking for a great opportunity? Roush is looking for a Welder who will be responsible for supporting the department quality system regarding welding requirements, as well as following work instructions provided for the assigned projects.
As a Welder, you will be responsible for:
- Creating quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols)
- Inspecting welds for accuracy
- Preparing products to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminum parts
- Changing wire and welding as needed
- Ensuring all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use
- Performing first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections
- Monitoring equipment and request maintenance when required
- Performing simple maintenance and repair as required
Minimum qualifications to be considered as a Welder:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of fabrication experience, equivalent schooling, or equivalent military experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a welder, with strong skills in TIG welding
- Comprehensive interpretive understanding of weldment drawings with AWS A2.4 welding symbols
- Must be fluent in stainless steel
- Must have own tools (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
- Understanding and experience of fabrications, large and small
- Ability to be flexible regarding shifts
- Must be available to work overtime/weekends
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Must be quality and detailed oriented
- Must have good attendance and reliable transportation
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website