Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Psychiatric RN with Research Psychiatric Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Geriatric Psychiatric RN at Sage Behavioral Health in Harrisonville, MO to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
To help address the behavioral health, mental and emotional need that typically occur with geriatric patients, the multidisciplinary team's goal is to meet the behavioral health needs of both the patient and their families. Geriatric psychiatry services provide help for patients suffering from dementia, memory problems, depression, anxiety and other less prevalent disorders such as schizophrenia.
About this unit:
- The Senior Adult Unit is a 10-bed unit that offers a specific inpatient treatment program for the geriatric population.
- We have an inclusive culture. This is a wonderful unit to work on!
- Staff work together to ensure excellent patient care. We treat each other with respect and opinions are valued.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website