If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here at http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Billing Coordinator II is responsible for: - Becoming familiar with the organization's systems and making recommendations to modify or develop new procedures to meet specialized needs of the customers or business users - Daily auditing and verification review of the expense paid and/or weekly billing of individual clients. - Preparing and maintaining audit documents for accuracy both operationally and contractually Excellent communication skills are needed in order to interface with operating locations, internal functional departments and clients.
- Audit manifests daily by verification of notes and adding revenue and reviewing expense to be paid
- Audit manifests daily by using the Customer Weekly Report
- Invoice assigned Clients daily and/or weekly
- Understand the contract for each Client assigned
- Maintain Client contract files and perform audits as assigned by Supervisor
- Maintain Client billing instruction documentation
- Train as backup for other Clients in the event another Billing Specialist is out of the office
- Communicate with field operations either via email or phone for clarification
- Research any discrepancies or previous billings of an order to ensure accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
- Excellent customer service skills]
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple take, and meet tight timelines
- H.S. diploma/GED required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Credit & Collections
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website