Come join our growing team!
We are adding a Welcome Center Clerk
in Golden, CO!
Responsible for monitoring the incoming and outgoing traffic of all commercial, private and vendor vehicles to ensure the facility remains secured.
About the position:
- Consistent, WEEKLY pay: $17.00 + ($1.50 shift pay)
- Schedule:4 Day Work Week, 6:00pm - 6:00am
- Office/Admin Experience/Billing Experience Preferred
- Growth Opportunities
- Motivated & Dependable
- Other requirements:Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
These are full-time, direct hire positions with a generous
benefits package available after 30 days!
For more info text "Golden" to 706-584-3364
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
The hourly rate for this position is $17.00 + $1.50 an hour.
Ryder offers comprehensive health and welfare benefits, to include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance options, as well as paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave, and a tax-advantaged 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience in freight coordination / scheduling / planning
- Must possess excellent time management skills and be very organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft programs
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Positive attitude that sets an example for others
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and communicate effectively
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain the Welcome Center attendant log of arrivals and departures of commercial and private vehicles
- Check all inbound and outbound seals on vehicles
- Communicate effectively with management on any welcome center issues
- Interact with drivers and visitors in a polite professional manner
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) regarding the checking in and out of freight
- Monitor the Closed Caption Television (CCTV) equipment and advise management of any occurrences
- Depending on location, employee may be required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified
- Other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-CO-Golden
Posted Date 1 month ago (2/6/2023 4:01 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 1000522
Apply on company website