If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Director National Accounts FMS will have the responsibility to manage and identify customer's needs by developing strategic goals and objectives.
- Plan & implement strategic/consultative sales process to maximize account penetration. Evaluate the current and potential sales opportunities with existing customers. Implement customer review and margin improvement process to insure customer satisfaction and maximize Ryder's EVA. Develop relationships with senior management and all buying influences in the customers organization. Identify and appropriately utilize headquarters and third-party sales resources
- Prepare strategic account plan using target account selling process. Develop complete knowledge and understanding of competitive alternatives in the market place
- Coordinate administrative areas that support the selling activity in a manner which promote teamwork
- Training and improvement of sales skills, industry knowledge and personal growth needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Marketing, Transportation or equivalent field
- Master's degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Transportation or equivalent field
- Five (5) years or more demonstrated consecutive sales excellence (quota achievement) in prior sales responsibilities required
- Four (4) years or more experience at the Ryder CBU level or similar required
- Four (4) years or more Roundtable achievement preferred
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website