Job ID: 2019-80919
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of policies and programs covering several or all of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, safety and personnel research.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, organizational behavior, human resources or labor relations
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience at a generalist level
- Excellent communication, organizational, training and negotiating skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees from senior management to front-line
- Perform a variety of functions for multi-functional teams
- Perform as part of a high-performance HR work team
- Interpret policies and make recommendations on routine HR matters
- Ensure compliance with all legal and corporate guidelines
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website