Job ID: 2019-74602
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a Location Rental Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your managerial career.
The Location Rental Manager position is designed to be a support role for the Rental Manager and will require leadership skills. The incumbent will be assigned branch(es) where they will be responsible for the personnel and operations of the Rental counter(s). Your ability to connect and build value & relationships is critical. The position is location based and may require some ground travel.
We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
- Bachelor's degree or 8 (eight) years of job related experience required
- Minimum of 2 (two) years experience in managing others required
- Three years of rental experience preferred
- Great leadership and goal achiever
- Excellent consumer and commercial buying knowledge
- Posses sales management skills
- Energetic, outgoing and good customer relation skills
- P and L knowledge, marketing creativity and strong leadership skills
- Ability to display good teamwork
- Commitment to ethical business practices
- Ability to recognize urgent situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The purpose of this position is to increase rental margin and revenue
- This is done by maximum utilization of vehicles, controlling operational costs, and an aggressive marketing strategy to include planning for future customer needs
- This position will also insure operational efficiency at the branch through effective people development
- The end result should be increased market share and overall rental growth
- This position will positively impact the specific location and BU's Rental Margin and NBT by controlling costs, maximizing revenue and increasing customer retention
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website