You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Recruiter II will be responsible for providing World Class Recruiting Services to the Ryder organization in a cost effective manner, while continuously searching and providing state of the art Recruitment methodology. Position identifies, recruits, interviews and recommends candidates for entry and mid-level, high volume positions and managerial, technical, and/or professional positions.
- Sources, screens, interviews and refers candidates to hiring manager
- Develops effective working relationships with placement agencies and external recruiters. Maintains effective working relationships with HR and business partners to ensure appropriate service levels are met
- Works on staffing issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ensures compliance within all legal aspects of recruiting
- Promotes the organization as an employer of choice
- Determines best avenue in recruiting
- May contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Effectively assesses the staffing needs of the business units and takes appropriate steps to meet service levels
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions. Has internal and some external contacts
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols and is required to exercise some judgment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have business perspective
- Exercises some judgment in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
- Four (4) years or more experience in a related area required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website