Job ID: 2019-72867
Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hire a CLASS B Driver in Portland, ME!
About the position:
- Hourly Pay: $19.75/hour!
- Home Daily and Weekends.
- AM Dispatch!
- We provide Uniforms and a Safety Boot Allowance!
Call Abbey at 856-905-8343
OR Text "Portland" to 856-905-8343
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in appropriate vehicle(s):
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Apply Now!Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Apply on company website