We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Scrum Master/Business Analyst to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Developing detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and non-functional requirements
- Using Atlassian tools Confluence and Jira
- Creating detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
- When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
- Interacts with Office of Information Technology (OIT) PMs and their customers.
- Develops and deliver supporting business processes
- Write SQL queries
- Perform data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities to include data integrity with user stories
- Lead tasks, provide task-level estimates, actively participate in project events, and provide alternative delivery options
- Participate in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field and 9 years experience or equivalent
- Minimum Clearance Required – Customs and Border Protection Public Trust
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Business analyst with a minimum of 5 years of experience facilitating meetings with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements.
- Experience defining software requirements for complex products using the Agile software delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
- Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments. Must actively support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team.
- Must have experience with enterprise web applications for the Federal government.
- Experience with 508 compliance
- May provide end-user support to the field
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website