Job Title: AVP – Order Management System Project, Portfolio Management
Location: New York, NY
Position Overview: The OMS Project Manager is a critical position in transforming the SalonCentric supply chain and IT capabilities. This role will be counted on to implement effective organizational, procedural, and technical elements to enable OMS capabilities. Critical success criteria for the project is to improve customer experience, enable growth and optimize costs as identified in the project business case.
Position Reporting: The OMS Project Manager will report into VP – PMO DistriTech SalonCentric and will have a dotted line reporting into VP – Supply Chain Operations of SalonCentric. They are therefore both a permanent member of the DistriTech Program Core Team and of the SalonCentric Supply Chain & Operations Management Committee.
- Lead OMS (Order Management System) project team, composed of SalonCentric business owners in Digital, Stores, Finance, and Operations as well as LUSA IT partners
- Animate the SalonCentric OMS Steering Committee
- Clearly identify any obstacles of implementation, provide clear options for solutions
- Raise project elements that require decision and direction
- Connect OMS project objectives with SalonCentric business strategy and DistriTech program
- Change management
- Define structure and process to properly launch and maintain the OMS for current business requirements
- Anticipate future business requirements and connections with additional applications
- Anticipate future technical requirements (NEO - SAP), WMS, 3PL, POS integrations and identify solutions for interfaces
- Define business rules
- Link to service level offer per customer segment
- Inventory optimization
- Fulfillment cost optimization
- Advocate for Customer Experience enhancements:
- Improved E2E vision of orders and returns
- Self-care capabilities
- Lead development of test plans
- Manage Project Planning and Cost (Capex and Opex) and is accountable for meeting Business Case assumption.
- Fully support first Year of ramp-up and achievement of “Success KPI”
- Implement Process Owner role after go-live and define multi-year functionality release management following Agile Methodology.
Key Qualifications + Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent with a minimum of 7+ years
- Prior OMS experience preferred
- eCommerce and/or Retail environment experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated project management abilities and experienced in implementation of software solutions, including Agile Methodology and Scrum.
- Worked with multiple, cross-functional business area managers and stakeholders and influenced resolution of conflicting objectives
- Has been in key leadership role in successfully delivering business process and system solutions
- Proven ability to mentor people
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to devise solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills; Able to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization, across multiple cultures/geographies
- Collaborative and effective at building consensus across the organization
- Highly organized
Apply on company website