Company: Schreiber Foods
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Category: Finance Job Family: Accounting Job Description:
Accounts Payable Technician, supporting primarily Schreiber Benesov, but potentially assisting to other EU entities.
What you'll do:
- Posting and verification of purchase invoices in accordance with the purchase order (PO), following relevant internal procedures and controls, while ensuring proper accounting for the purchase.
- Communication with the buyers in order to solve discrepancies related to invoices and PO's.
- Attention to suppliers to solve discrepancies and incidents related with invoices.
- Ensure proper booking of VAT credit related to purchase invoices, when applicable.
- Perform certain month-end closing activities and account reconciliations.
- Assist with other financial and accounting related tasks, as per leader's request.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting or Finance
- English fluency
- Spanish, Czech and German ( nice to have)
- Communications skills,
- Analysis of information
- Attention to details,
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle would be an advantage.
Apply on company website