Job Category: Intern Job Family: Student Intern Job Description:
The Global Business Systems internship is a paid year-round internship supporting our Global Business Systems team. Located in Green Bay, WI and training is provided.
What you'll do:
- Explore career opportunities by working with multiple areas of the business through IS, and receive an inside look at your potential desired career path by learning how work systems and processes support the business.
- Collaborate with IS and Business Partners; providing hand-on experience given ownership of project deliverables, while assisting in everyday tasks.
- Ownership of creating and maintaining documents for the Global Business Systems Team.
- Learn EPM and SDLC project management responsibilities and assist as a project performer.
- Assist in testing of work systems and processes in the Global Platform and system integrations.
- Begins to understand the basic needs and requirements of the internal/external customer.
- Work on additional projects and other miscellaneous assignments as assigned.
- Participation and attendance in regular team meetings.
What you will need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with at least 3 semesters remaining in school. If enrolled in an Associate's degree program must have a plan to pursue a bachelor's degree immediately after associates is completed.
- Ability to work independently on designated tasks as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze information and display strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude.
- The work hours are flexible based on your class schedule, working approximately 15-20 hours during the school year and 40 hours during summer/winter breaks. This position will start during spring semester.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company's success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company's success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts.
Apply on company website