Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations Job Family: Plant Production Work Shift: Job Description:
Have you ever wanted to fit a full work week into just 3 days a week? This opportunity would allow you to work full-time in just 3 days a week, leaving time to attend school, work another part time job or time to do other things. Excellent benefits offered. Benefits include health, dental, retirement and tuition reimbursement. Pay is around $19-$21/hour.
- Operate cheese processing equipment & wrapping equipment
- Perform clean-up duties
- Complete food production records
- Operate computer/production screens
- Adhere to food safety and partner safety policies and practices
- Work both individually and as a team member
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, but not required
- Other relevant work experience preferred, but not required
- Stable work history
- Ability to train on any shift
- Mechanical aptitude to operate equipment
- This position is a 12-hour night shift
- Hours are 6pm - 6am
- Work weeks are targeted to be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Most work weeks will be 36 hours/week
- Ability to lift 55 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to tolerate hot and wet conditions during clean up
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 6 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company's success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts.
Apply on company website