Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations Job Family: Operations Leadership Job Description:
Provide leadership and direction at Schreiber plant locations. Continuously improve cost, quality and service of the products produced through the development of teamwork at the plant level, as well as the use of cross-functional teams with suppliers, other Schreiber Foods groups and customers. Establishes and maintains a plant culture conducive to teamwork and continuous improvement.
What you'll do:
- Train, coach, evaluate and reinforce Schreiber qualities and principles with partners.
- Identify potential Capital improvements going through the analysis justification and approval process. Manage or assist in the management of capital projects.
- Assures fair and equitable HR and personnel programs are developed and maintained consistent with the company direction.
- Leads the plant's activities in improving performance in the areas of cost, quality and service.
- Together with the plant team, develops and maintains a work environment which is both safe and sanitary.
- Together with the leadership team, ensures compliance with Food Safety and Food Quality Plans, in addition to customer requirements. Interprets and communicates customer requirements to plant production and/or support groups.
- Establishes and Audits PCPs, CCPs and Standard Operating Procedures to define and monitor processes, to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Reviews incidents during which the procedures are not met, and determines appropriate corrective action for partners failing to follow standard procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Food Dairy Science, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or any related fields
- 3-5 years in Production/operations leadership within a mid to large sized manufacturing facility
- Strong leadership skills and effective communicator
- Results Oriented
- Creative problem solver and good strategy skills
- Sensitive listener
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company's success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company's success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts.
Apply on company website