Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations Job Family: Plant Production Work Shift: C M-F (United States of America) Job Description:
1 Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and good housekeeping guidelines. Must follow safety guidelines, wear designated Personal Protective Equipment, and meet OSHA safety requirements.
2 Must be able to identify and understand customer requirements.
3 Attendance is an essential function.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform the essential and non-essential tasks related to the job. Successful Partners must follow and maintain PCP's, Critical Control Points and Safety Procedures. Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds. The material handler position is not line specific. All operator bid holders must be cross functional. As this is an entry position, the ability to work across all 3 shifts when a full-time position opens..
SKILLS: (Describe any special skill and/or requirements applicable to this position).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of warehouse computer systems.
- Willing to perform duties assigned and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have excellent housekeeping and organization
- Must be certified/ or be able to be certified to drive a forklift at Schreiber Foods
PHYSICAL DEMANDS ANALYSIS:
- Forklift Use (Frequent mounting/dismounting lift)
- Lift/Carry up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive case stacking to build loads
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 6 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company's success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts.
Apply on company website