We currently are looking for caregivers/CNAs that are able to work 12-hour shifts to assist our clients throughout the night. These shifts are typically from 7p-7a or 8p-8a. We have shifts available in Dunn and surrounding areas.
- Companionship and conversation
- · Light housekeeping
- · Household management
- · Walking assistance
- · Eating assistance
- · Errands
- · Transportation using clients vehicle
- · Meal planning and preparation
- · Laundry and linen changing
- · Bathing assistance
- · Dressing assistance
- · Toileting
- · Medication reminders
- · Monitor Alzheimer's & Dementia clients
In sleep-over or live in situations:
- Assist client to and from bed
- Assist client throughout the night
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
- Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 12:00 p.m.
- Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
- Appropriate license or designation to provide Personal Care services and ability to pass the skills assessment by the Client Service Manager within 30 days of job offer.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Ability to drive or use public transportation to get to work.
- Valid driver's license with no serious driving violations.
Apply on company website