Senior helpers is seeking Caregivers for the South County and Surrounding Areas
Immediate Job Openings: Interview today, start this week!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?!
- Flexible schedules to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Caring and Compassionate environment, we listen & support you!
- Competitive pay based on experience and skill set
- Opportunities for PREMIUM pay for shorter shifts and field support
- Health benefits, I-Well program
- On Going training from the Senior Helpers University
- Designated Great Place to Work Certification three years running
• Assist with activities of daily living
• Transferring and positioning of client
• Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
• Dementia care
• Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
• Companionship and conversation
- High school diploma or GED
- Caregiver Experience
- Driver's license, insurance, and transportation
Schedule Availability Requested/Preference:
- 7a-3p weekends
- 7a-7p weekends
- 7p-7a full time
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website