Senior Helpers is seeking compassionate and responsible individuals to join our family of caregivers for providing concierge support services to seniors in local retirement communities.
Program details and requirements are as follows:
- Support services for as little as 15 minutes per resident up to 3 or more hours for residents of retirement communities.
- Minimal travel required.
- Areas of assistance include medication reminders, assistance with eye drops, light meal preparation, companionship, showering, dressing, grooming, laundry changing bed linens and other light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments and other errands.
- Guaranteed compensation of $100.00 per day regardless of actual hours worked.
- Must be available from 7:30am to 4:00pm at least four (4) days a week and every other weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
- Must have valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Must reside within 10 mile radius of Harleysville, PA
- Health benefits - medical, dental & vision
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life- not just a job- you are in the right place. As a leading senior care provider and the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, we foster a culture of trust, inclusivity, and support and are proud to be a part of the community.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website