Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to work in their Chestnut Hill office.
As a member of Senior Helpers Team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
At Senior Helpers Home Care, we are actively seeking a CNA or CHHA to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position will be credentialed as a CNA/HHA, willing to travel and have reliable transportation. The primary purpose of the CNA/HHA On-Call Runner is to provide office support unless there is a client in need of care.
As a On-Call CNA runner with Senior Helpers you will be:
- Available to cover shifts with all clients on their scheduled day
- Caregiver On-Call Runner will receive $12/Hour Monday - Friday for being in the office or seeing clients and will have an adjusted rate on Saturday and Sunday
- Caregiver On-Call Runner should be able to travel to all Senior Helpers clients
The CNA/HHA On-Call Runner will Maintain Current:
- Driver's License
- Auto Insurance and Registration
- Good Driving Record
- Clear TB Test
- Clear Background Check
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with activities of daily living (hygiene, grooming,dressing, etc.),sliding scale/blood sugar and insulin reminders,
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Provide care for clients by following the care plan
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation to events/appointments and medication reminders
- Ambulation assistance (including stand by, one-person, two-person), laundry, setting and confirming appointments, cueing to keep on task, incontinence assistance, and preparing menus/grocery shopping
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
- Ability to lift and transfer as needed
- Transferring Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proper body mechanics
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website