This position provides technical assistance to the departmental manager, team managers, associates and internal customers on a daily basis. The Process Engineer will be responsible for managing capital projects, driving TPM initiatives and cost improvements, investigating off-quality situations, monitoring and analyzing departmental performance through reports, feedback and observations.
- Initiate Action
- Execute Action Plan
- Influence Others
- Deliver Compelling Communication
- Learn Continuously
- 4 year degree required; Engineering degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong project management skills - Six Sigma Black Belt trained or willingness to complete training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (preferred)
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website