Job Description QC inspectors are mainly responsible for the factory's incoming inspection and release and measurement management, as well as the daily management of the laboratory.
Location: Haining Duties & Responsibilities
- In accordance with the purchase inspection standards, inspect and determine the materials purchased by the company to ensure that the purchased materials meet the standard requirements
- Strictly follow the requirements of the testing procedures to conduct sampling and inspection of incoming materials, issue inspection certificates for qualified inspections, report unqualified conditions in a timely manner, and seal the unqualified batches for storage
- Responsible for the measurement management and daily maintenance of equipment and appliances
- File management and daily maintenance of inspection records and inspection reports
- Review the appropriateness and effectiveness of the existing inspection procedures
- Other assigned tasks or work included in annual goals
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.The Individual
- Technical secondary school or above, major in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- Familiar with ISO9001 or ISO13485, and have two to three years experience in purchasing inspection
- Proficient in using various common measuring instruments, able to understand electrical schematic diagrams and mechanical design drawings, familiar with common QC methods, and familiar with the use of various office software
- Familiar with statistical methods such as GB2828
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers' operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.About Smiths Medical
Smiths Medical is always looking for people with a passion to positively impact the health and wellbeing of people around the world. If you have a curious mind, relish a challenge and want to make a difference then bring your talents here and your opportunities are endless. We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160-year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big we have introduced some of the most trusted brand names in healthcare. Today we're an aligned global business 8,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of 7 people every second across the globe. So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Apply on company website