General Manager - Sonic
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at SONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin' these good vibes? Let's do this.
Start with a Job, Spark a Career
As a SONIC Drive-In General Manager, you will be responsible for the Drive-In and its operations at all times. You will work with your crew to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner, helping ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience every time. From hiring, training, and developing your crew to local store marketing – you will be the leader to spark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
Moments of Magic You Bring to the Crew
- Three years of prior restaurant management experience; QSR highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency – trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Feelin' these good vibes?
Flexible hours, competitive wages, scholarships*, medical*, dental* and vision* benefits on your list? What about quarterly bonus*, paid time off*, 401k with company match*, commuter benefits*, identify theft protection*, or life insurance*? We have you covered. Plus, the resources you need to develop your career? Bonus. Did we also mention that you will be a part of the Inspire Brands family? Double bonus.
SONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Applies to eligible team members
Apply on company website