Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Mammography Technologist? At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Mammography Technologist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications - ***Sign-On Bonus Included***
Seeking a Mammography Technologist whois responsible for the performance of mammography and/or assisting with other related radiographic breast procedures (e.g.; galactogram, stereotactic breast biopsy, et cetera). All work performed will be in compliance with Federal (MQSA) and State (Texas Department of State Health Services) regulations as well as with ACR guidelines
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs high quality mammograms through the use of proper positioning and correct operation of digital mammography equipment. Prepares the mammography room for use before and after procedure. Performs required quality control/quality assurance procedures in accordance with STRIC policy. Documents patient history and previous films, if any.
2. Acquires and maintains computer skills necessary for the proper use of the mammography equipment, STRIC radiology information system and PACS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams, capturing charges, et cetera).
3. Is willing to cross-train in other functions or positions and assume additional responsibilities in order to ensure satisfactory operation of the department or to permit flexible staffing assignments..
4. Supports the mission and vision of South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times. Understands and complies with the South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers' code-of-conduct and models ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues, and the community.
5. Understands and enforces applicable South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers' policies and procedures as well as established rules and regulations.
6. Is able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Minimum Education, Experience, and Certification Required:
1. High School graduate or GED preferred.
2. Graduate of an accredited school of radiology or 10+ years of experience in modality required.
3. Certification as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT).
4. Current CPR certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Mammography Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website